Would you like to know if your website is performing? The best way to figure out if you’re doing the right thing in your marketing strategies of working is to check the data.
This package for data analysis includes a quarterly report and a presentation showing you where things are going right and where things are going not so well.
The quarterly report is tailored to your business and looks at key metrics each quarter across your website and social platforms. Key metrics could include:
- Keyword tracking: Important for SEO
- Website visitors: how many visitors are coming to your website?
- Website acquisition: where do your visitors come from – social media/google etc
- Viewing times: how long visitors are staying on your website?
- Page Views: are your visitors visiting many pages?
- Conversions: Are your visitors signing up for your newsletter, buying a product or booking a service?
Social Media Metrics
- Engagement: Likes, shares, comments, DMS
- Reach: Views, impressions
- Email: Opens, subscribes, unsubscribes, click-throughs
By regularly reviewing your marketing data, you can see what is working and what isn’t. Otherwise, you are really just constantly experimenting with no real way of knowing if your strategies are working.