Start with the end in mind.
A website is only part of a marketers tool kit. Let’s get you more customers by
- Reviewing your data
- Re visiiting or setting your marketing goals
- Setting up analytics and key performance metrics to be able to measure results properly
- Developing tactics / specific courses of action to take in your business
- Report and review data again.
Marketing goals can include:
- Increasing awareness of your brand or product
- Increasing website traffic
- Increasing customer value (which get more reviews and more new customers)
- Increasing sales
- Human impact goals (making a difference etc)
A typical marketing session:
- Phone “discovery” consultation: I assess all your current pain points, goals and current strategies
- I analyse all the data, brainstorm and research, then document a pool of goals, key marketing strategies and tactics
- We meet again to discuss and refine and agree on the goals or tactics.
- You receive a “to do” list